My daughter was born with a skin condition known as seborrhea.
Quick Summer Stir Fry
- 1 stick butter
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 sweet peppers, red, yellow, green, cut in strips
- 2 green onions, chopped, with leaves
- 3 cups cabbage, cut coarsely
- 2 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 – 2 cups any leftover meat, cut into strips. Grilled chicken or beef works well.
Melt butter in frying pan. Add garlic and stir. Add peppers, onions, and cabbage. Stir till transparent. Add tomatoes and meat. Stir till tomatoes are just soft and meat is heated through.
Serve over angelhair pasta. Salt and pepper to taste. Serves 4.
A slice of homemade bread (from your bread machine in the summer!) completes the meal. Ice cream and berries for dessert.
This meal takes only minutes to prepare and makes use of several items grown in our garden. It has become a family favorite.